Saturday 5 December 2015

Regeneration

It been a while since I wrote a blog post, not including the photos and map. You haven't missed much. I'm still red and flakey. The cyst was horrible and made me so tired and drained, but after lots of antibiotics and some revolting squeezing sessions, things are a lot better now.  A big thank you to Simon for squeezing. 

But back to the Prp, I don't think there are any changes.  One of the things I read when I first researched Prp was how much it can effect your mental Heath. This year I have been very low, and although I can't blame it all on the Prp, it has been so depressing living with this everyday. I have tried not to use this blog as a way to wallow in self pity, I'm not sure I have always succeeded. This is only a temporary condition for me. I have to keep telling myself this. There are others that have this condition since childhood and for their entire lives, and of course there are so many more that have to suffer so much more. 

I'm a Doctor who fan, and a good friend of mine once joked that what I am going through is a regeneration. Maybe it's true because when I do come out the other side of this I don't think I will be the same man I was going into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment