Saturday 20 February 2016

Update- good and bad

Legs – looking really good.  With everything going on I hadn’t really noticed until now but my legs look pretty much back to normal.  They are back to their pastey white colour. Having said that they still don’t sweat, but a hell of a lot better than they were.

Stomach/chest – Still red which white islands of sparing.  Getting more of these islands, which is good.

Arms – Like the stomach, reddish with islands of sparing. Also there are various geometic lines all over my arms.


Face – I have noticed a lot of relatively big flakes falling from my forehead on to my nose or glasses.  They might be tiny to everyone else, but from my point of view each one is the size of a car. I am constantly wiping/cleaning my glasses.

Scalp – Itchy and full of flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment