Wednesday 10 February 2016

Year one

am not sure what day I first  noticed the itchy flakey scalp. I first went to the doctor on 16th Feb 2015, so i think my symptoms must have started around the 10th Feb. So that makes this the one year anniversary, more or less. 

It's not been the best year of my life. Having said that I will count my blessings. I have never been in a lot of pain with the Prp,  the skin on my feet never became so bad I couldn't walk and in general things are improving.   

Rather than reflect on the shittyness of the last year, let's have a general update.  My scalp has been very dry and flakey, and over the last couple of days I've noticed my face become a little more flakey, but other than that, no real change. 

I joined a gym recently and yesterday I did my first spin class in over five years.  It was knackering but, because of the Prp, I didn't sweat, which seemed particularly odd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment