Saturday 8 August 2015

No more hospital grease ups

Since this all started I've been going to the hospital on a daily basis to get covered in emollients.  On the days when I am out of town I do this myself.  Recently I have been going in less often as there is always some reason I can find not to go in.  Today I went in for the first time in a week. The nurses were happy that things were improving and I am doing a good job of managing the treatment on my own, so we agreed that I no longer need to go in for my daily grease ups.

As much as the staff at Clifton Hospital have been fantastic throughout this period, I am very glad that I don't have to go in as much.  Its also a sign of how much the condition is improving.   I am not always good at noticing how much it is improving, possibly because I am living with it 24 hours a day, and I just want it to end, but everyone else is saying how much better its looking, and how I am not so red any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment