Sunday 4 October 2015

Blotchy

Again not a great deal to report. My skin is blotchy.   Still pink all over apart from a clear patch on my left calf which hasn't changed in weeks. The clear islands of sparing are all over my stomach and chest. They are now on my face as well, cheeks and forehead. On my chest there are also a few dark red spots. 
My flaking varies from day to day. Some days it is minimal but on other days, like today, I feel like I'm drowning in dust. Today I woke with a thick layer of dust a cross my chest. I spent a long time scraping off the dust all over my body any putting emoluments on. Later I went out and every breath in was full of dust, I could feel the skin coming off my face,arms and neck, I looked in the mirror and my jaw and neck were white with dust. I used an old loyalty card to scrape off what I could and added more emollient. But I had to go back to the house as soon as I could.     

No comments:

Post a Comment