Saturday 10 October 2015

Update list


  • Skin shedding.  Changes from day to day. There is always a cloud of tiny flakes around me.  There have been a few days this week of fairly heavy shedding
  • Scalp. I am constantly putting a nit comb through my hair and dragging out a clump of white dust. 
  • Hands. Today my palms are dry and a little bit peeling.
  • Eyes. I don't seem to get the eye worms any more, which is good. The skin around my eyes is always dry and a bit flakey. Also my eye brows are usually full of flakes. It seems particularly uncomfortable when a flake of skin pulls away from below my eye brows. 
  • Itchiness. Again this varies although not directly connected to shedding. I had one night this week where I was itchy as hell but not shedding 
  • Skin colour. Blotchy on stomach , chest and face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment