Monday 23 November 2015

Still nothing to report

This blog has definitely become difficult to write over the last few months because there isn’t anything to write about. I am still having flaky/dusty days.  But not that often. My scalp and hair are still constantly covered in little flakes.  My chest and stomach are still red with islands of sparing.  One change I noticed a week or two ago was I had some islands of sparing on my arms as well.  The only other thing I can think of saying is that the weather has turned cold.  For this reason I am avoiding putting much emollient on.  I don’t want to be walking round in a wet t-shirt in this weather.  I am getting through lots of cotton buds clearing the flakes out of my ears several times a day.  I know you are not supposed to put cotton buds in your ears, but It really is necessary.
I was flicking through all the photos on my phone over the last year.  They are full of ‘selfies’ of my face, arms, legs and chest at various stages of redness/flakiness.  One thing I did notice, in all these photos I could only fine two of me smiling since February.  I know its still November, but already im hoping 2016 will have some more smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment