Saturday 25 July 2015

Update

A bad midweek flare up during the week while away with work. 

legs. Doing ok, especially from the knees down. Durning the flare up my thighs where peeling. 

Stomach/chest. Big areas of normal(ish) skin although this was also peeling during the flare up. Red spots among the good skin

Arms. Normal-ish skin on the inside of my arms

Head. Woken up a few times with a face that looks like I have slept in a bag of porridge oats (see yesterday's photo). Scalp varies from mild to middling levels of flakiness/scabby. 

Eyes. Still the same. Flakes around, goo inside, but not all the time. 

Energy levels. During my mid week flare up I suddenly felt wiped out. I think this was partly due to a drop in temperature as the air con was on full blast. 

Emoluments. For a long time I was putting on half a tub of 50/50 paraffin at a time. Now the tubs are lasting a lot longer because there are large parts of my body that don't need it and the bits that do, don't need as much as they did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment