Friday 1 May 2015

Current symptoms update


Handheld Vac which had been emptied less than 24 hours ago
  • Skin shedding allot particularly, upper body.  The full size Dyson and the handheld vacuum cleaner are both required to be emptied out every 2 or 3 days
  • Palms of hands were leathery now starting to peal again, and can be quite sensitive to sharp edges.
  • Soles of feet are shedding a bit but not sore
  • Face is very flaky, lots of hanging skin around the eyes
  • Itchiness is still there and very severe allot of the time, but i no longer feel it is completely taking me over.
  • Sleep is generally allot better than it was.  Most nights I am getting enough sleep. I am no longer apprehensive about going to bed.
  • Nails are fine.
  • Temperature control; difficult but not unbearable.  I seem to feel cold when others say it is warm.
  • Shivering, for a few weeks I was shivering uncontrollably for an hour or 2 every evening.  I wasn't sure whether this was due to lack of sleep or feeling the cold.  I have not been shivering since Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment