Saturday 6 June 2015

Update with some improvement


  • Skin shedding.  There are still a lot of flakes in my bedding each morning but I don't seem to be as flakey in the mornings as I was.  My arms had been particularly hard and crispy in the mornings but not so much now.  This morning I had noticed the flakes I did have were very fine and dusty.  Having said all that I have had a few bad flare ups during the week, and the car became so full of flakes on the drive home from Newcastle, every breath I could feel myself breathing the flakes in. 
  • Scalp.  Not too bad today but it was fairly bad during the week.  I have been avoiding the scalp ointment they put on at the hospital, and using a nit comb to pull out all the flakes, but this needs to be done often. 
  • Palms of hands. No problems
  • feet. Swelling has died down. Soles of the feet flakey but not too bad 
  • Eyes. Still bad. Lots of goo building up in the eyes and lots of flaking around the eyes
  • Itchiness. Constant but not too severe 
  • Other. Constant runny nose, I think this is a side effect of the new tablets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment